?

Log in

Previous Entry

how hhorak's idea about summary from each WG worked

Honza Horak (hhorak) worked on summary what every WG is doing and what's the status. It took him a long time, so we've agreed to contact all groups with requirement on sharing the progress. Shortly, cross posting a short summary to all groups wasn't seen as a good idea, but using more #info and #action during meeting could improve readability of meeting logs. Chairperson will do better meeting minutes and put them on blog (shared on fedora.planet) to do them more accessible.

ACTION: hhorak will keep trying to get summary of working groups' discussion (ML, meetings) to other groups members

epel/epic proposal - chat with smoodge
Faster EPEL repository is only proposal right now. Members of Env and Stack should follow epel-devel mailing list for discussion about the proposal.

openfloor
Chairperson for next meeting will be picked at end of the current meeting.

ACTION: hhorak will be chairman and secretary next week

ACTION: mstuchli will work on Fedora Docker build service

  • We need to figure out whether we want private Docker registry or not